QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Ingeniería de Protecciones y Control Eléctrico (IPROCEL), is a service company dedicated to Energy Engineering and which working sphere is connected with the international reality.
In our effort to increase the quality service to our clients, improve our environmental behaviour and ensure a proper labour condition in relation with the Health and Safety of our employees, we implemented an Integrated Management Systems (IMS) in Quality, Environmental and Occupational Safety, according to the standard ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, committing ourselves to comply with all its requirement.
Management is aware of the effort involved and assumes the challenge as a way of cohesion between the different departments of the organization to offer continuous improvement of the services provided, respecting the environment and with the principles in mind that regulate sustainable development in all aspects that concern it.
Consequently, IPROCEL has assumed the commitment that follows from the following considerations:
- Make the widest possible diffusion among our suppliers and customers to our principles applied in the organization in terms of quality, environment and occupational safety, encourage them to be participants in our policy.
- Use the appropriate mechanisms to assess the effectiveness of the IMS, promoting processes and services performance quality, minimizing their environmental impact and contributing the reduce occupational risk, prioritizing collective measures against individual protections systems.
- Fulfil with the current legislation, both present and future, regarding Environment and Occupational Safety, as well as all those requirements that affect the provision of our services.
- Unify efforts to train our employees, in other that always respond favourably to the requirement of the IMS, encouraging their participation and involvement.
- Prevent all those actions or guidelines that may involve an environmental contamination or condition, and/or a work-related situation for our employees or those outside the organization, using all the means at our disposal to do so.
- Based on the principles we will establish a series of objectives and goals that allow us to implement a continuous improvement of the entire organization, correcting possible incidents that may occur and learning to avoid them in the future.
- Permanent review of the quality services provided to clients and stakeholders in general as a method to improve external relations, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyse and assess the labour risk of our employees, involving them actively and promote communication and consultation.
- Review and update the Policy as the company progresses or the circumstances or legislation require.
To achieve all the above, IPROCEL will put into use all the necessary means it deems, to guarantee the achievement of the objectives set.
Only then we can achieve an adequate corporate development, based on the satisfaction of our customers, the good Health and Safety to the entire team and respect for the environment.
Signed on Monday, December 13th, 2021
Mr. Justo Nuez Quintana
IPROCEL CALIBRATION LABORATORY QUALITY POLICY
IPROCEL Management is committed to promote and develop the Calibration Laboratory Quality Policy as part of the general quality policy of the company.
This quality policy assumed as the reference standard the UNE-EN/ISO IEC 17025 related to the calibration laboratory competence.
The commitment with the fulfilling to this reference standard and its development and adaptation through our quality system allow us to ensure that the calibrations, controls and activities made in the laboratory comply with the standards, regulations and specifications applicable in each case.
This policy is based on the development and provision of services that ensure good professional practices and the achievement of a high level of quality, with the purpose of facilitating and to promote the work of each person in the laboratory to achieve the satisfaction of the customer.
In this way, the calibrations will be made according to the methods proposed and the customer requirements.
The main principles to achieve these objectives are:
- To guide the laboratory organization towards customer satisfaction.
- To establish and to maintain updated the quality goals and targets which affect all the laboratory activities.
- To strive for excellence and to continue improving through the identification of opportunities with the perspective of optimize our processes and activities as the ultimate goal.
- To promote employee’s participation in the implementation and improvement of the laboratory quality system through the communication, active participation and teamwork.
- To provide in a planned way and at all levels on a permanent and updated basis the formation and information required to satisfy the technical, management and quality needs of the laboratory organization.
- To ensure that all the employees who develop and participate in the laboratory activities are acquainted with the quality documentation and in a proper way put into practice all the procedures related to their work.
- To ensure an optimum condition of the equipment used and the services provided thank to a continuous monitoring of the technologies, adjusted to the opportune profitability considerations.
- To promote good professional practices and the quality of our calibration services provided to our customers according to our requirements and work procedures.
- To secure the confidentiality, integrity, impartiality and independence of the results and technical judgment made for the laboratory in the development of its work.
Signed on Monday, June 15th, 2020
Mr. Justo Nuez Quintana
You can download the schedule of our accreditation with the reference standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in the following link.